Terms of Website Use
The Roman Catholic Diocese of Rockville Centre, New York (“DRVC”) maintains this website (the "Site") for the purposes of information, education, and communication.
The following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"), as well as all applicable local, state and federal laws, govern use of the Site. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, all Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
1. Browsing of the Site is permitted and welcomed.
2. All content and material (including, without limitation, text and images) appearing on the Site (collectively, the “Material”) is copyrighted unless otherwise expressly noted. Accordingly, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or otherwise in the Site, the Material may not be used, distributed, modified, transmitted, reused, or reposted for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of DRVC. For information on how to obtain such permission, click here.
3. Materials may be downloaded solely for non-commercial personal use, provided, however, that all copyright and similar notices are maintained when the Materials are downloaded. DRVC neither warrants nor represents that use by you of any Materials is permitted and will not infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties.
4. Browsing of the Site and use of downloaded materials is at your own risk. DRVC makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the Materials and assumes no responsibility or liability for errors or omissions that may appear in Site content. Further, DRVC makes no warranties or representations that the Site is virus free. Consequently, DRVC assumes no responsibility or liability for any damage (whether direct, incidental, consequential, or indirect) that you may incur because of damage to your computer as a result of viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel boots, corrupted files or any similar problems that may occur as a result of any of your browsing or use of the Site or the Materials.
5. DRVC maintains no control over sites of third parties that may be linked to the Site (“Third-Party sites”). Linking by DRVC to a Third-Party site shall not be considered to, and does not, constitute an endorsement of any service or product that may be described or contained on such Third-Party site. DRVC makes no warranties or representations concerning the content of any Third-Party site or that such Third-Party sites are virus free. Consequently, DRVC assumes no responsibility or liability for the content of any Third-Party site or for any damage (whether direct, incidental, consequential, or indirect) that you may incur because of damage to your computer as a result of viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel boots, corrupted files or any similar problems that may occur as a result of any of your browsing or use of Third-Party sites.
6. In the event you choose to transmit communications or materials of any nature (collectively, “ your communications”) to the Site, you agree that your communications will be deemed, and be treated, as public information in which you have no ownership or proprietary interest, and with respect to which you are entitled to no credit or compensation. Consequently, you consent that any or all of your communications, or any part thereof, may be used, posted, reproduced, and transmitted in any fashion by DRVC, in its sole discretion, without your permission.
7. The Site contains both registered and unregistered trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively, “Intellectual Property”) of DRVC and, from time to time, third parties. Under no circumstances shall the appearance of this Intellectual Property on the Site be deemed by you as an authorization or license for you to use or reproduce this Intellectual Property in any form or fashion without the express written consent of the owner thereof. Unauthorized use of the Intellectual Property is strictly prohibited.
8. Site Material (including, without limitation, discussion groups, postings, chat rooms, and bulletin boards) is monitored from time-to-time by DRVC, which expressly retains the right to edit the content of Site Material, in its sole discretion. Notwithstanding the foregoing, from time-to-time, users or third parties may post or include inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or illegal materials or communications within Site Materials. DRVC will make reasonable efforts to prevent such postings, and to remove such postings as expeditiously as practicable; however, DRVC assumes no obligation, and offers no representation or guarantee, that the Site will at all times be absolutely free of such content. Consequently, DRVC assumes no responsibility or liability for any damage that may be incurred by any user or third party arising in direct or indirect connection with any content on the Site that may be inaccurate, defamatory, false, obscene, pornographic or otherwise inappropriate.
9. By accessing and browsing the Site, I agree, without limiting my agreements and obligations contained elsewhere in the Terms and Conditions and which may exist otherwise as a matter of applicable law, that I will not, in connection with my use/browsing of the Site:
- make communication with, or provide materials to, the Site that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel boots, corrupted files or similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property;
- create or use any false identity with intent to mislead others;
- violate the copyright or Intellectual Property rights of others;
publish, post, disseminate or distribute any inaccurate, defamatory, false, obscene, pornographic or otherwise inappropriate material or content;
advertise the sale of, or offer to sell, any goods or services;
use the site to publish, post, disseminate or distribute any surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email or spamming; or
- use the Site to harvest or collect information about other users or third parties, including email addresses
- I agree that I shall be and remain legally liable for any damages that may result from any of the foregoing prohibited activities, or from any other activities that constitute a violation of applicable law committed in connecting with my use of the Site.
- Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time by DRVC. By accessing and browsing (“Use”) the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, all Terms and Conditions that are in effect at the time of Use.
- ABest Video Converter Spirit |
DAZ Carrara 8 Pro MAC |
Autodesk Inventor Professional 2009 |
Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended MAC |
Microsoft Office Access 2010 |
Red Giant Effects Suite 11 MAC |
iStat Menus 4 MAC |
Autodesk Revit LT 2015 |
Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection Student And Teacher Edition MAC |
Corel DVD MovieFactory 6 PLUS |
CodeGear RAD Studio 2009 Architect | ARTS PDF Aerialist