- Help with subject searching, databases or citation style are available in person, over the phone, and through e-mail.
- Use the “Ask a Librarian” link, or call ahead to set up a tutorial on any of our resources (call Library Director Elyse Hayes at 631-423-0483 ext. 140)
- Computers for student use are located in the Periodical wing of the library.
- To log on to a general-use computer, you will need a personal username and password. These are issued by the Academic Office.
- The library does not charge for printing.
- Our wireless network is accessible with a laptop computer (no password is necessary).
- There are also two machines at the entrance to the main stacks, which are provided for searching our online catalog.
RESERVE READING MATERIAL
Books and articles selected by professors for current courses are available in the Library Office. These materials are for in-house use ONLY. Ask library staff for help.
Books must be checked out while in use (2-hour check out).
Paper copies of journal articles on reserve do not need to be checked out. They may be used in-house, and returned to the library office.
Some professors put course materials on the “Moodle” course management system. If you need help with this, library staff can assist you
- Copies cost 10 cents each. Machine accepts vending cards, bills or coins. Vending cards can be purchased for $5 in the library office.
- Our photocopy machine can also scan and e-mail documents. Ask staff for assistance.
Interlibrary loans can be arranged for books or periodical articles that are not owned by the seminary. There is usually no charge for this service.
Allow three weeks for delivery of books or articles borrowed from other libraries.
Once you have a library card, you may use the self-service kiosk outside the Library Office to check materials out.
Our library system sends various e-mail messages to patrons when they check out or return items. If you would like to eliminate some of these messages (other than overdue notices), ask library staff for help.
Our photocopy machine can also scan and e-mail documents. Ask staff for assistance.
* Use of EBSCO databases and New Catholic Encyclopedia are restricted to registered students.
- ABest Video Converter Spirit |
DAZ Carrara 8 Pro MAC |
Autodesk Inventor Professional 2009 |
Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended MAC |
Microsoft Office Access 2010 |
Red Giant Effects Suite 11 MAC |
iStat Menus 4 MAC |
Autodesk Revit LT 2015 |
Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection Student And Teacher Edition MAC |
Corel DVD MovieFactory 6 PLUS |
CodeGear RAD Studio 2009 Architect | ARTS PDF Aerialist